Saturday, May 9, 2009

A few updates

First of all, thank you all so much for your patience with my last post. i apologize if I was a little grouchy :)

Update: After much discussion we have come to agreement on a few different things:
1) We NEED to buy something NOW if at all possible. It just isn't smart financially not to because as soon as the market improves we won't be able to purchase for who knows how long.
2) It is in our best interest to buy a house over a townhouse/condo due to the fact that a townhouse or condo would not appreciate as much.
3) We both want to stay in King county.

So, we are going to the bank this week to apply for a loan. Unfortunately my credit report is not very clean so it is possible they won't approve me. Kevin however is in great shape but without my income probably won't get approved for more than 170k or so which simply isn't enough. All of the houses we have been looking at have been around 230k. I guess we will cross that bridge if we come to it. For now please just send goods vibes out there for us. We really want to own our own home.

No comments: