Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A trip to the Key Penninsula

Our dear friends Meghan and Nathan (hi guys!) bought 5 acres of beautiful land on the Key Penninsula about 2 years ago and we finally made it out for a bbq/campout! Saturday we joined the Conant's and several other of their close friends for a BBQ (including Meghan's Mom who I can't believe I hadn't met in the 5 years we've been friends). It was a truly enjoyable day filled with food, games (Bag Throw!), beer, and good conversation. It was nice to get out and spend and entire afternoon and evening with adults. I didn't take too many pictures because I was distracted by all the good fun. I did manage to snap some of the drive down though and one of the dart board that was made by another guest (Bjorn) because it's just too good not to share. Enjoy! I hope your weekend was as good as ours.





No comments: