Monday, August 17, 2009

Meg, you are my inspiration

So, as you know we have been trying to buy a house. As of tomorrow (fingers crossed) we will be approved for our loan. Wednesday we have an appointment to view (for the second time) a house that we having been pining over in Greenwood. Following Meghan's "Daily Doses of Inspiration" posts, I have been inspired to start blogging ideas for home decorating. These ideas are not for "the" house specifically, I am not jinxing myself with that. But I do know I will have a home of my own soon so there is no reason not to post ideas.

Daily Dose of Inspiration #1
Pearl Paint - I'm thinking dining room or living room...

DesignSponge

1 comment:

Meg said...

He he :-)
I love the pearl paint - so cool. I have all of my fingers crossed for you guys too!