Thursday, February 26, 2009

At ease

The last few nights (months really), I have spent a lot of time thinking to myself "I really need to get my life in order". To me, this means finding balance. I have decided to take on a new routine, of which I won't bore you with all the details. Part of this routine however ends my day with a moment of reflection, meditation, or prayer. For you my readers, this means many more bedtime posts. I hope you don't mind.


"May all sentient beings, boundless as the sky, have happiness and the causes of happiness. May they be liberated from suffering and the causes of suffering. May they never be separated from the happiness that is free from sorrow. May they rest in equanimity, free from attachment and aversion."

- The Four Immeasurables - Tibetan Budhism


Picure of the day: Maddie doing her evening typing excersise (one of her current favs)


No comments: