Monday, March 8, 2010

Reading update

Ever since I started blogging my reading lists, I have not done a good job at posting on a regular basis. The original goal was to post immediately after finishing a book. So far I have been going in chunks every few months. It has been 7 months since I last posted a reading nook update, so I apologize if I am leaving any out (and I am sure I am), but here goes it...

"Dear John" writen by Nicholas Sparks
This was a nice weekend read. Though extremely predictable, I recommend it. It's sweet, quick, and has a nice ending.



"Nineteen Minutes" write by Jodi Piccoult
If you are a Piccoult fan, I highly reccomend this one. If you haven't read her novels before, this is a good one to start with.




"Sundays at Tiffany's" written by James Patterson
Surprisingly this was my first Patterson novel. It's ok. Definately a quick read. Though I wouldn't go raving about it, I wouldn't steer anyone away from it either.


The "Sookie Stackhouse Series" written by Charlaine Harris
Honestly, this series leaves seomthing to be desired. Though there was something about it that kept me reading, I don't reccomend it. I will say however that it is 100 times better than the HBO series (worst show ever produced) and that although it starts out slow, I really enjoyed books 3 and 4. Not to mention my newly developed fictitional crush on Eric.

No comments: